Wednesday, December 10, 2008

CANDLELIGHT AT DISNEYLAND!


This year Michael and some of his family sang in the production at Disneyland called Candle Light. He has sang a couple of years before but I was never able to go. This year I went and almost cried through the whole thing. It was so good. They sing Christmas songs and then they have a celebrity be the narrator. This year the narrator was John Stamos (yes Uncle Jesse from Full House.) If you ever get the chance it is totally worth seeing. Here are some pictures. they are kinda far away but oh well.




This is the Choir

John Stamos

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh...Dax and I were there!!! I didn't know Michael was singing...who else was singing? That's so crazy:)

Sean and Abby said...

^ that's so funny! how random.

i bet the concert was awesome.

Cassandra said...

Wow that is so awesome! Now why isn't Mike in our ward choir?? Ha ha. Fun to find to find your blog on here!

Diana said...

I saw Mike on You Tube walking down Main Street with his candle.

Diana said...

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY!!! Yea!!!