Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Our 2nd Anniversary!!!!


Yesterday we celebrated our Anniversary. These last two years have been so wonderful. Michael is the best husband ever and take good care of me. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL.
Michael's family took us to Red Lobster, Yes lobster is my favorite food. Then we went to get ice cream at Baskin Robbins. Thank You Crismon family for the fun night. I am going to post pictures in a little while because this past weekend we went to Disneyland for the weekend to celebrate.

4 comments:

Lauren H. said...

Happy Anniversary! We were married only a few days apart from each other! (Although Brad and I were on our honeymoon during your wedding, so we couldn't go.)

Hope you had a great time on your little get-a-way! Sounds like fun!

I sent you a Christmas card, but it just now came back to me. When you have a second, can you send me your correct address to my email: lj.urry@gmail.com

Thanks! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

Diana said...

I love your pictures! You guys had a great wedding!

The Parkers said...

Happy anniversary!!! I thought sourcream was our favorite?

Johnsen Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Before you know it you'll be having your 5th!