Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mike's Favorite Time of Year.....

THE LA AUTO SHOW
Mike looks forward to this event ever year. At first I really did not like it and it was way too long. But this year Mike told me that I needed to sit in a lot of cars to see which one I liked the best and maybe I can get a new car...... that will not happen right now but maybe down the road. And we always take a back pack so we can bring all the flyers home for each car that we never read... I guess that is the fun of it right.

I really like SUV's


I will take this one!


Mike's Dream Car..Volvo S40

3 comments:

Spencer and Emily Nelson family said...

The things we do to keep our husbands happy right?! Maybe you'll get one of those cars with a big red ribbon on it for Christmas! If only Santa were real.

Renda's Reflections said...

YOu were such a good sport to go with Michael, Kelli. I know that he loves that Auto Show!!!!

Sean and Abby said...

Hi Kelli,

can you email me your home address please?

apeters0124@yahoo.com

thanks!!