Monday, July 21, 2008

What Happens In Vegas......

This weekend we went to Las Vegas to visit Michael's cousins. We went to nice resturants, walked on the strip, saw all the cool hotels, slept in, had some great food made by Joella, shopped, shopped, and shopped for clothes, candy, and of course a new purse. It was a nice break. Thank you Eric and Joella we had so much fun. We will have to do it again soon. You guys are the best!
This was the Temp in the car on Baker!
Eric had to be in every picture.
Michael, Me, Joella, and Eric
Cute Little Dax Michael's Favorite

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had a great time...Welcome back.

Ordonez Family said...

I just found out you went and I am glad. I know you had fun because Eric and Joella are a kick. I have to agree with Michael, that one picture is really neat.

Sean and Abby said...

fun! I looked at the temperature picture and I really felt disgusted just looking at it. Although Sean would go there no matter what the temp is....his favorite beef jerkey is there. haha

Urry Family said...

It was good to see you guys this weekend. I am glad you had so much fun! I hope you didn't get home to late, or early, I am not sure which one?!?

Diana said...

I knew you would have fun. Urrys are the best hosts/hostesses. I shopped vicariously through you and Joella pretending I was there too:) I wanna see your new purse.

Johnsen Family said...

I'm glad you had fun in Vegas. We need to get out there more. Can't wait to catch up with you. Hey, what are you doing Saturday while the boys go to Raging Waters? Wanna hang out with the girls?