Monday, July 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!

I am a day late, but Michael turned 26 on Sunday. On Saturday we went out shopping for his birthday present. We came home with a Kawasaki motorcycle. He has wanted one for a very long time and he finally got it. He had to wait til today to ride it so I could get it insured. We then had family over for a little celebration. We all had a good time. I am so grateful for him and all that he does for me . I love him so much and love to see him happy. Here are pictures of him riding it today.

Michael's New Ride!


In All His Gear!


Here He Goes!



3 comments:

Sean and Abby said...

nice! happy belated Michael!

Emily said...

Ty wants dirt bikes and quads some day. I just hope it is not for a long time, they scare me!!! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!

Renda's Reflections said...

Kelli, thanks so much for loving my son. You are the best!!!! We love you! Mom Crismon