Tuesday, July 29, 2008

TACO BELL IS OPEN!

So the weekend we moved into our house they tore down the Taco Bell by our house to rebuild it and make it better. Well so for the last 4 months I drive by it everyday to see when it will be open. So last night Michael recieved a phone call from me saying Taco Bell is open. He came straight home so we could go. I was so excited the whole time. I was like a little kid in a candy store. And it is funny because we have another Taco Bell right by us. But I was just excited about this one for some reason.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so funny! It was good to see you at the Dance Festival.

Jesica Eastman said...

I LOVE TACO BELL.

Diana said...

Yes, I would like to order Nachos Bell Grande without sour cream please. Thank You.

Heather and Jonathan! said...

I just have one word for you...YUMMY!

Sean and Abby said...

will you update your blog already!

haha everytime I look I crave taco bell...