Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Women's Conference 2008

This past week the Crismon girls went to Womens Conference @ BYU. We had a lot of fun. I went to a lot of classes that were so great. I went to one about homemaking and cooking more for your family....Michael is loving it. It is such an uplifting experiance. We also went to Salt Lake one day. The temple is so pretty and the flowers around it. I was also able to see my cousin and her family. I miss them so much. We had a good time.


The Girls



Melanie, Me, Mallory



The Biggest Gum Ball Ever!


Salt Lake Temple!

Flowers @ the SLT



5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun weekend!!

Joella said...

Looks like a fun trip and those flowers look beautiful!

Ashley said...

Hey Kelli!!! I'm glad you found me, fun times!!! THat is exciting to have a place of your own, I hear that you guys got Brent and Crystal's home, I love the way it looks with the wood floors, very nice!!!

Emily said...

Kelli!!! Long time no talk. What are you up to. I am so jealous you have a home. We need to keep in touch. You and your hubby are adorable!

Jesica Eastman said...

Nice blog! Cute pics...