Monday, October 27, 2008

OUR UTAH TRIP!!

This past weekend Michael, my grandma, and I flew to utah on friday night. We went up there for my Aunt Robin's 50th birthday party and my cousin Dustin farewell. We had a very fun time. I will review the trip for you with pictures/ captions, and a video. I hope you enjoy.
Saturday:

At the party, it was a suprise and it was so fun.



Mike was able to meet up with one of his companions from his mission.


Sunday:



My Cousin Dustin (going on a mission) and his girlfriend Emma.






After the farwell, My cousin Mallory took us up to the Payson Canyon to see the view.








This is my cute cousin Rebecca and the dog Tessa. She wanted me to read to her and the dog all the time. So we read this ABC book. It was so funny.



Here is a video of Michael and Mallory trying to catch two flies. It took them 20 minutes and then gave up. The thing Michael is holding is a new and improved bug zapper. If I ever find one I will buy it.

3 comments:

Heather and Jonathan! said...

I totally forgot that you two were coming up to utah. We would have loved to see you, but I'm sure you were very busy. Glad to see you enjoyed your trip!

Renda's Reflections said...

My, my, Michael, you're getting pretty brave battling flying insects in your old age! Ha! I'm so glad you were able to have a fun trip. Thanks for the blog!

Diana said...

If he would have just used a rolled up pair of socks he could have knocked out both flies in one throw. Ask him about the wasp in our parent's window. I wish I had a video of that. Welcome back! Glad you had a fun trip. Great photos.